June through August 2017
Sundays 9:45-10:45 a.m.
Toddlers – God’s People
Pre-K – 1st– Pleasing God
2nd – 4th – God’s Servants
5th – 8th – Financial Peace
Sr. High & Adults
We will have three sessions lasting 4 weeks each. During each session, you will get to choose one of the three classes. Each of these classes have been chosen to correspond with the Connecting teams at Faith.
Session 1 – June 4 through June 25
- Sundays at Faith (C2G) taught by Karl McCallister. We will look at what God desires in corporate worship.
- Am I Adopted? (C2B) taught by Charles Miller. We will consider what it means to be adopted by God and how our adoption affects our daily lives.
- Take This Job and Love It (C2O) taught by Creig DuPuis. In this class, we will consider God’s vision for work as a God-given opportunity to be His salt and light.
Session 2 – July 2 through July 23
- Family Discipleship (C2G) taught by Chris Jones. This class will remind us to teach our families along the way – regardless of the activity – regardless of the ages of our children.
- A Healthy Body (C2B) taught by Cory Touard. This class will help us realize that as Christians we are part of a bigger body and it’s about God.
- Are You My Neighbor? (C2O) taught by Mark Shelby. We will be encouraged to enjoy where God has purposefully placed us and to display God’s love to those around us.
Session 3 – July 30 through August 20
- Personal Discipleship (C2G) taught by Mark Staehle. We will consider why personal worship of God is important and provide you with various practical ways to pursue God personally.
- Connecting Within the Body (C2B) taught by Josh Caughman. Just because you see a need, does that mean that you are called to that need. In this class, we consider how to discern what role God has for us when others are in need – spiritually, emotionally and physically.
- Mission Possible (C20) taught by Eddie Wiggs. This class will help us understand what God says about being missional both personally as well as corporately.